Visa Application

If you are not a Chinese citizen, you may need an L type (tourist) visa or an F type (non-commercial visit) visa to enter mainland China. In most countries, it is easier to obtain an L type visa, but inquire the embassy if you are not sure.
For either an L type or an F type visa, you need an invitation letter from us (or, confirmed flight tickets and hotel reservation, which you may not have before you get a visa). To issue such a letter we need your
full name as shown on your passport:
mailing address:
Chinese name if any:
date of birth:
passport number:
passport issue date:
passport expire date:
phone number including the country code:
You can fill out this template (you can copy and paste it to a doc file), and email it to the secretary Jieyi Ren (

CopyRight@Zhiqi Huang